5-10 Business Days Shipping
- [MASSIVE POWER] Built around a newly patented pumping system, the Nanopresso is capable of reaching, with the help of your hands, a maximum of 18 bars (261 PSI) of stable pressure during extraction for unparalleled coffee quality. It is more than what most home espresso machines can deliver.
- [EASIER THAN EVER] The Nanopresso works best with finely ground coffee that is tamped hard. It is delightfully easy to operate and simple to use. The Nanopresso requires 15% less force to pump compared to previous models. With Nanopresso, the power is in the machine, not in your hands.
- [SMALLEST AND LIGHTEST] Nanopresso’s ergonomic design and shorter length makes it your travel companion of choice. Nanopresso is engineered to be extremely light. Yet, designed to go wherever you go, its construction delivers a reassuringly solid feel. Overall length is 6.14 in / 15.6 cm and the weight is at just 0.74 lb /336 g.
- [MORE WATER CAPACITY] Nanopresso water tank can hold up to 80ml of water. It's lined and protected by the detachable cup. Both parts feature a heatsink pattern to absorb and protect the hands from the heat.
- [GREAT ADD ON] You can buy Nanopresso NS Adapter or Nanopresso Barista Kit accessories separately in order to use Nespresso** Original capsules and most of compatibles or make double espresso shots. Add Nanopresso NS Adapter from (B076DGY1NS). Add Nanopresso Barista Kit from (B078GM6FFH). Versatility is where the Nanopresso shines.
NEW 18 BAR PRESSURE
Coming from the Minipresso legacy, one of the most creative and innovative portable espresso machines, Nanopresso redefines the genre and sets new standards. Incredibly beautiful and elegant, it looks every bit as powerful as it is.
Packed with new features and capabilities, which will drastically improve the way you prepare your favorite coffee, Nanopresso is one of the best and most versatile espresso machines. A truly unique addition to your coffee toolkit!
Experience the pleasure of drinking authentic espresso, from the first sip to the last drop, wherever you are. All you need for your next shot is coffee grind or encapsulated coffee, hot water and the Nanopresso.
- Fill the filter basket with fine coffee grounds (8gr)
- Screw tightly the outlet head into the main body.
- Add boiling water into the water tank.
- Unlock the piston from its travel position.
- Hold the Nanopresso with two hands, as showed above. Start pumping above a cup.The first 8 strokes the pressure is built. Pump slowly until all coffee come out.
Dimension 156x71x62 mm 6.14x2.8x2.44 in
Weight 336 g 0.74 lb
Water capacity 80 ml 2.70 fl oz
Ground capacity 8 g 0.28 oz
Max. pressure 18 bar 261 psi
Nanopresso, protective case, built-in espresso cup, filter basket, scoop, brush, card, stickers and multi-languages instruction book
BE YOUR OWN BARISTA
Espresso anywhere anytime, the way you love it.
1 X Wacaco Nanopresso Portable Espresso Maker
1 X Nanopresso Protective Case