- High brightness, improves the driving safety at night
- Made of ABS material, durability and long service life
- Energy conservation, great vibration resistance and stable emitting
- Cool appearance, makes your car fashionable
- Easy to install, convenient to use
- Superior performance for all trucks, trailers, cars, etc.
- Cable length: approx. 20cm
- Waterproof rate: IP67
Light Source: LED
Package weight: 0.303 kg
Product Size(L x W x H): 11.50 x 9.00 x 2.50 cm / 4.53 x 3.54 x 0.98 inches
Package Size(L x W x H): 15.00 x 10.50 x 8.00 cm / 5.91 x 4.13 x 3.15 inches
Package Contents: 2 x Trailer Rear Tail Brake Light
IPXX Rating Chart
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.